Masque and Veil update

We’ve just got the news that, due to the effects of Hurricane Ike, the Masque and Veil festival will not be taking place in the same structure as originally planned.

We’re still waiting for details on the altered/reduced schedule, but wanted to reassure everyone that Reliquary is still playing. We do expect to have to pay more for fuel for the Official Reliquary Touring Vehicle, so if you’re still coming, and can afford it, we’d love you forever if you bought a shirt =)

We’ll post more details as we get them.

  2 comments for “Masque and Veil update

  1. Vicky
    September 18, 2008 at 12:30 pm

    feel free to repost whereever you can–

    Were you planning on going to Masque & Veil at Ground Xero next weekend? You better keep those plans!! The details and lineup may be changed, but the energy and fun will still be there, as well as several of the originally booked bands! You will only be disappointed if you stay home. Stay tuned for details.

    –BTW I’ll be there… ok I kinda have to be there… I’ll get a shirt!

  2. suriel
    September 18, 2008 at 3:37 pm

    Excellent! Be sure to say hi =)

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: